Isabella Invitations


Welcome to our blog!

Isabella Invitations (formerly Elegant Custom Invitations) is a custom invitations design studio located in Houston, Texas. We specialize in custom and catalog stationery for your special day. Visit our website at http://www.IsabellaInvitations.com.

Enjoy... :)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Professional Pictures by Bedazzled Photography

Hello again,
The wedding season is definitely here! Hence, I haven’t been able to update the blog as often as I should. Feb and March have been especially tasking in working on May Weddings. There seem to be a whole lot of May weddings this year.

First, I’d like to thank everyone who voted for us in the KRPC Local 2’s best of Houston . We were in the top 5 best in the Wedding Invitations Category! WOOHOO!!!!!

A couple of months ago, I received an email from Ayesha at Bedazzled Photography to take some pictures of our invitations. I was superexcited. I’ve always admired Ayesha’s artistic eye in photography and love her crisp, vibrant and clean shots. Like I told her, she’s one of the few photographers I have on my favorites list; so I was definitely stoked. However, because of the craziness of the wedding season, it took a while to ship the invitations to New York but we finally did it! Here are some pictures… there’s more in our online gallery. You can check out Ayesha’s work on her website http://www.bedazzledphotography.com/ and her blog www.bedazzledphotography.com/blog




Photo credit: Bedazzled Photography

No comments: