Isabella Invitations


Welcome to our blog!

Isabella Invitations (formerly Elegant Custom Invitations) is a custom invitations design studio located in Houston, Texas. We specialize in custom and catalog stationery for your special day. Visit our website at http://www.IsabellaInvitations.com.

Enjoy... :)

Monday, August 18, 2008

"Interactive Invitation"

I received an email from one of my brides - Sarah- over the weekend. I worked on Sarah and Gavin's wedding invitation earlier in July (see pics). Some of her guests hadn't received their invitations due to mail delays so her brother decided to scan her invitation and upload it as a somewhat interactive invitation. I think this is totally cool! I asked her if I could share it on the blog and she approved. Check it out: www.policky.net/wedding.html. Click on the front tab with their monogram to go inside the invitation. You can click on each of the inserts/enclosures to view the actual enclosure!!!!! Isn't that cool?

I just completed work on Sandra and Michael's wedding invitations which, (if I may say so myself) looked absolutely stunning. I would be blogging about them as soon as I'm at liberty to do so. Please check back soon.

1 comment:

chris said...

Christiana, has got to be one of the loveliest people that my husband and have ever met. She is very patient, kind and very understanding. Very professional and helpful in giving one’s advise. We absolutely fell in love with her work and so did our guests! Due to the very limited time that we had she was very attentive to us from the beginning. Astonishing, she was able to complete our invitations and ceremony cards very swiftly! And the work was incredibly beautiful! What I enjoyed most importantly during the entire process is that Christiana was very responsive and eager to meet our expectations.
And she did with flying colors! Never did I feel abandoned or distrust. Til this day we highly recommend her to everyone! And we wish her huge success!!!!

Love,
Christine & Jorge