Isabella Invitations


Welcome to our blog!

Isabella Invitations (formerly Elegant Custom Invitations) is a custom invitations design studio located in Houston, Texas. We specialize in custom and catalog stationery for your special day. Visit our website at http://www.IsabellaInvitations.com.

Enjoy... :)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome!!!

Finally!!! I took the time out to create this blog. This should be an interesting experience. My hope is to be able to update the blog at least once a week... since we're always busy with our invitations and meeting clients.
I'm not one to start something I can't finish so please hold me to that!!! This year has been quite busy to say the least but that's a good thing.
I have some exciting invitations that I'm currently working on and hope to put those up very soon. So please check back for updates.

1 comment:

abby said...

Just wanted you to know (not as a friend, but as a client) that we loved the invitations you did for our moms 70th birthday and our sisters 40th birthday. My mom has framed her copy. Thanks a lot. The whole family was really impressed. Our glasses are raised as we say three hearty cheers to Elegant Custom Invitations.